April 7-10, 2013
- To highlight successful strategies for developing effective services
- To reveal the latest and most innovative child and family service delivery practices
- To highlight tactics and strategies for financing and sustaining services that impact children
- To showcase strategies for involving youth and families in developing services and policies that lead to systems change
- To create peer-to-peer networks that will assist each other in the work toward permanency for all American Indian and Alaska Native (AI/AN) families
- To share the latest research on the well-being of AI/AN children and effective child welfare and children’s mental health services, practices, and policies.
Learn more and register at the conference website:http://www.nicwa.org/conference/