The National Indian Child Welfare Association (NICWA) offers a page of resources related to the Indian Child Welfare Act of 1978 (ICWA) at
The page includes:
- NICWA and ICWA Compliance – A description of the way in which NICWA supports tribes in their efforts to effectively address ICWA compliance.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- History of ICWA
- Resources for Family Members – Including family guides to the child welfare system and ICWA and an informational glossary and flow chart.
- ICWA Technical Assistance and Training – NICWA offers technical assistance to organizations as well as providing on-site and online training programs.
- ICWA Reports and Documents – Includes links to ICWA-related legislative and regulatory documents.
- Tools for ICWA Compliance