In early 2013 Casey Family Programs partnered with the Native American Rights Fund to create an online resource that would focus solely on Indian child welfare issues. Thus, began the ICWA INFO blog. It was envisioned that this site would provide the public with information and timely updates about all things related to Indian child welfare and the Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA). This would include:
- news about lawsuits related to ICWA in tribal, state, and federal courts,
- related training and conferences,
- legal analysis and research resources,
- federal and state regulations,
- information about relevant groups and agencies,
- and job postings.
To see our most recent additions and edits, visit our home page. To see past materials, you can use our search box or review materials by category, date posted, or topic from the links at the right.
We hope that you find this resource useful and we invite you to submit materials for this website at the contact page.